How To Apply
A few tips to get the most out of your NINE STREETS product.
- Wash your hands to remove any lotion or oils, then use the provided alcohol pad to clean your nails.
- If you have uneven nails, we recommend using a base coat to even out the nail surface.
- If you have naturally oily nails, we recommend using nailpolish remover to dry your nails before application.
- Please don't buff your nails right before application as it might cause the strips to fall off.
- Adding a base coat before application will improve the durability of the nail strip.
- Always choose a nailstrip that is slightly smaller than your nailbed. Don't let the nail strip touch the cuticle, or it may come off at the edges.
- File off excess strip in a continuous, downward motion.
- Try to avoid water for 1 hour after application. This allows the nail strips to fully adhere to your nails.
- If desired, apply a top coat for extra shine.
- Chipping may occur from wear and tear. Retouch by filing the edges of your nails.
Simply soak your nails in warm water for 5-10 mins, then slowly peel off your nail strips.