How To Apply
1. Clean your nails to remove any oils, then select the appropriate nail strip size.
2. Peel off clear film and position nail strip on nail. Press down firmly, and smoothen corners.
3. File off any excess nail strip using a downward, continuous motion.
A few tips to get the most out of your NINE STREETS product.
- Wash your hands to remove any lotion or oils, then use the provided alcohol pad to clean your nails.
- If you have uneven nails, we recommend using a base coat to even out the nail surface.
- If you have naturally oily nails, we recommend using nailpolish remover to dry your nails before application.
- Please don't buff your nails right before application as it might cause the strips to fall off.
- Adding a base coat before application will improve the durability of the nail strip.
- Always choose a nailstrip that is slightly smaller than your nailbed. Don't let the nail strip touch the cuticle, or it may come off at the edges.
- File off excess strip in a continuous, downward motion.
- Try to avoid water for 1 hour after application. This allows the nail strips to fully adhere to your nails.
- If desired, apply a top coat for extra shine.
- Chipping may occur from wear and tear. Retouch by filing the edges of your nails.
Simply soak your nails in warm water for 5-10 mins, then slowly peel off your nail strips.